Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Calling All Vegans, Vegetarians, and Veg Curious

Calling All Vegans, Vegetarians, and Veg Curious



Let's try this again.  I would really like to get a meeting set up!  I have been reinspired (if that is a word) after the health class presentation I did yesterday to get this going!
Please contact me if you are interested in participating in a Veg Meetup Group.

I would love to start a local and/or regional meetup group to discuss the Vegan lifestyle. Any and all Vegans, vegetarians, and those curious about a veg lifestyle would be welcomed and encouraged to attend!

It would be my goal to share recipes, ideas, experiences, information, inspiration, and motivation at these meetings. Also, I would like to incorporate a question and answer segment. And, of course, there will be FOOD!

If interested please let me know. You can email me, comment on my blog, comment on facebook, or send me a private facebook message

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

I would love to attend this meeting. You can email me at kayliebirlew@yahoo.com with the info. Thanks so much!!!

-Kaylie