Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You Applebee's!




Tonight we ate at Applebee's and had an exceptional meal.  I just want to give them Kudos for their excellent food and customer service.  We sat right down at the bar and ordered our drinks.  Then, when we asked about ordering the fajitas with mushrooms instead of meat, the waitress gladly walked back to the kitchen and asked if that was possible.  So, we had mushroom fajitas, a HUGE baked potato, and steamed broccoli for dinner.  The food was great and to top it off we were never questioned or looked at sideways when we ordered meatless fajitas, and we never had an empty glass!  Thank you Applebee's for a great veg-friendly dining experience!


2 comments:

Dear Diary.... said...

I'm surprised. I try to order regular dishes, but vegetarian friendly, and I always get funny looks. When somebody else other than our server brings out the food, they always want to take it back because they think the kitchen forgot the chicken. I'm glad you had a good experience, I'll try to order the fajitas!

Laloofah said...

What a nice experience! Now see, mainstream restaurants, was that so hard?! No, of course not. :-)

Mushroom fajitas sound really good!

Happy New Year, Tami! I'm sure 2012 will find us meeting in person over some other delightful and delicious vegan meal! :-)