Thursday, December 22, 2011

I've Been Busy...

I haven't had a chance to blog lately because I've been busy getting ready for the holidays.  Brad and I just got back from a very quick trip to Broomfield.  Although I didn't have time to finish up my holiday shopping, I did find time to have a couple good meals. 

The tofu lettuce wraps at PF Changs were so good that next time I will just make them my meal!  The King's Feast with tofu and brown rice was very good, too.  I like PF Changs; they are a vegan-friendly restaurant.

I also got to eat lunch at Gordon Biersch a veg-friendly brewery.  They have a vegetarian menu.  This time, I had a side of spinach and garlic, garlic fries, and jasmine rice with black beans.  It was all very good! 




Happy Holidays to all my readers!  May you all have a happy, healthy, compassionate new year!  I will be blogging in full force in January!

No comments: