Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

Welcome to the new year!  2012 was a great year for me and my family.  We were happy, healthy, and made many memories. 

Just curious...do any of you make new year's resolutions?  I don't really make resolutions, per se.  I like to recount the previous year, learning from my mistakes and opportunities, which helps me focus on the year ahead. 

This year, I would like to focus on time management.  My new job has made exercise, household chores, and running the girls around much more challenging.  Keeping up with household chores is manageable when I utilize a cleaning/laundry schedule, and also when I delegate chores.  Getting the girls to activities, practices, school, and appointments has been made possible thanks to my dear husband stepping in and helping out A LOT.  So, that leaves exercise, which I desperately need to make a priority again.  I will achieve this by utilizing an exercise schedule which includes 2 days of cycling, at least 3 days of running, and 3-4 days of strength training and ab work.

So, what are your goals?  How will you achieve them?  Follow my blog and let's help each other make 2013 a healthy, productive year! 

No comments: