Monday, January 7, 2013

Vegucated


I finally took the time to watch Vegucated on Saturday with my husband, oldest daughter, and my mom.  It is yet another documentary discussing the benefits of a Vegan lifestyle.  It follows three people for six weeks while they explore a Vegan lifestyle.  Watching it just reaffirms all the reasons I have chosen this lifestyle...for my health, the environment, and animal welfare.

After watching this show, my oldest daughter wrote a post on her blog stating that she was going to eliminate dairy from her diet.  To read about her decision, and the reasons for it, made me tear up because I saw, once again, what a compassionate child she is. 

My husband has even decided that it is time for him to eliminate dairy as well.  

I am not exactly sure how my mom felt about this movie, but I do know that she is making great strides to improve her health with a more plant based diet.  Thanks, mom, for letting me accompany you on your journey to improved health!  I love you and want you to stick around for awhile!

I hope you will take some time and watch this documentary, too. (You can find it on Netflix and Amazon).  It's time to get Vegucated!!







No comments: